Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, September 5, 2009

5th of September

Actually don't feel like blogging but don't know why I still open and write it. ok or not ok is just a line. It likes a graph. above x axis is ok, below x axis is not ok.

straightforward is better than lie? eventhough lie is even hurt but straightforward sometimes may be a hurt when lie will not appear. You will know the feel when u experience it. why everyone say I am kind? but I didn't feel so. Secret is just a secret. Nobody will know when people didn't reveal it to anyone. Last time I thought that but now I not sure already. Just hope that it won't close anymore. If not, it will be hard to open again.

Don't know since when I start always crying. Whenever have problem or feel sad or feel stress, crying became the way to let me feel better. But the worst thing is will forget everything. Now maybe sleeping can replace it. Crying in the heart may replace crying directly. However listening to music doesn't help much.

Never think I am good because I know my weaknesses. I know I not as good as last time.

6 comments:

M Ỡ Қ ҝ ¥ said...

yes you are kind =)

dun think too much. be happy ^^

wohooo miss u lots

ying said...

why u say i am kind?

ok.u also be happy. ^^

miss u too.

M Ỡ Қ ҝ ¥ said...

because u r kind, always help ppl.

=)

ying said...

i always help ppl?

M Ỡ Қ ҝ ¥ said...

yea =)

ying said...

icic^^