Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

090909

090909 so meaningful. I didn't know that today is 090909 until my friend told me that. Don't know how to say about my day. First, went to class got people said I am emo. I was like what? Luckily is said for fun only.

After class, met mokky at library for a while. Sorry, didn't chat much with u.

Second, I was mad today. Sorry to pei ling and joyce. I also don't know what I was talking. Pei ling, remember next time prepare the box oh....haha...

After class, saw pei ling again at library. After that, saw mokky again at library.

Wish everyone happy forever just like 090909. wish all my friends good luck and all the best for tomorrow topic test and coming mock exam.

5 comments:

M Ỡ Қ ҝ ¥ said...

yea saw u again, nvm la u need study ma =) emo?

wohoo so how was ur physics test today? haha so many ppl wan date u ^^ hehe today sorry ya disturbed u while you were studying. i talked too much. ashrin kept forgeting ur name =.=" he very funny lol =D see u tonight at the chat box. haha....

ying said...

yes. ok. haha..no la...ppl said for fun only.

still ok. how's your test? haha..ya lo...never mind. no need say sorry. u didn't say too much la...haha...ya lo...he very funny.

Albert Kong said...

By the way, what is 090909?

M Ỡ Қ ҝ ¥ said...

swt! panda =.=" 9th september 2009

ying said...

haha...ya lo..090909 is a date.