Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Exam

Exam. When people heard of exam, most people dislike it. do u agree? Some people will feel scard too. The first time I scard of exam is this year evaluation exam. I remembered 2 days before physics exam, I scard until I can't sleep at night. Now think back felt very funny.

Exam is part of the life that all of us have to go through. First, we will have UPSR, then PMR, then SPM, then STPM or Pre-u. When had UPSR, we would think it's not easy. When had PMR, we would think it's not easy but think UPSR is so easy. When had SPM, we would think it is very hard but think UPSR and PMR is so easy. When had STPM or Pre-u, we would think UPSR, PMR and SPM is easy. I think this is what some of u will think that or feel that also,right?

Some of them will aim for high marks before getting the result. When they had good result, they will cheer for their success. When they had bad result, they will feel very disappointed. This is why we have this phrase in chinese, 希望越大,失望越大。The feeling is not good. If can, better don't let yourself to have that feeling. It may let u to give up. But give up is not the way to solve anything. When want to give up, just give yourself confident and tell yourself that u can do it.

Time flies without we knowing it. Mock exam is around the corner. Scard also have to face it. Not scard also have to face it. Most of them scard or worry about that. Starting of this month I also felt that but now didn't feel that already. Not I not scard or not worry. Is nothing to be scard and worry cus exam is like a daily routine already. But I not confident is for sure. If u study Ausmat, u will know that. These few weeks every week also got exam like the clock not stop moving. My mum asked me why every week got exam? how I know oh...

Something happened without knowing why. Suddenly my leg like no feeling when walked. Is a sign?

Wish my friends who taking computer science, cae and english good luck for tomorrow.

15 comments:

M Ỡ Қ ҝ ¥ said...

yea agree wit you =) now think back UPSR, PMR, SPM easy. now hard. is your leg ok? my final is in december, now i oso feel scared ady =/ gambateh oh~ ^^

ying said...

ok,thank you for agree with me. icic. yes. erm...still ok. oh...why scared? ok,thank you. u also gambatte!^^

Albert Kong said...

故天将降大任于斯人也,必先苦其心志,劳其筋骨,饿其体肤,空乏其身,行拂乱其所为,所以动心忍行,增益其所不能。

M Ỡ Қ ҝ ¥ said...

cuz not yet finish syllabus XD haha...soon will finish ^^

wah panda u still rmb ur SPM chinese ah XD lol what a long idiom

ying said...

icic. haha...ok^^

haha...of course la...panda is the best in chinese. u forget already?

M Ỡ Қ ҝ ¥ said...

haha yea remember ^^ panda teach chinese tuition la... hehe XD

ying said...

haha..icic. he got teach chinese tuition meh?

M Ỡ Қ ҝ ¥ said...

haha nola, his chinese so good, ask him go teach tuition =D

ying said...

haha...icic. u ask him lo...yesterday u miss the interesting part.

M Ỡ Қ ҝ ¥ said...

yea i know, he told me =D lol i kena shock lo. cuz he say he wont say that until certain age ma, right? haha panda naughty XD

ying said...

icic. why kena shock? actually I also kena shock that day. he suddenly said seems like i am invincible in the conversation. ya lo...haha...

M Ỡ Қ ҝ ¥ said...

haha =x cuz he say he wont say that until certain age ma. oh i see. nvm let them talk ^^ then u observe lol

ying said...

haha..icic. ok. but that day panda really make me angry.

M Ỡ Қ ҝ ¥ said...

o.o hmmph why?

ying said...

cus 被他气死。。