Nuffnang Ads

Friday, September 18, 2009

Should I blogging?

Suddenly came out this question in my mind. Should I blogging?

Yesterday slept in front of the computer. Can't believe that I can do that. Anyway, got went back to bed to sleep.

Recently what I feel? emo? sad? happy? Just feel ok only. Tired and easy to faint happened recently.

Friendship forever? Sorry to say that I can't believe it anymore. But I still consider friends forever. Happy birthday to my friend, prasila.

Wish everyone enjoy raya holiday. But, I can't enjoy it. Waiting for next week.

2 comments:

Albert Kong said...

Write a post for your blog is just a hobby. Do not spend your time and rest on something not urgent and not vital. By the way, writing less blogs, it's no big deal! Hope you get what I mean.

ying said...

I know. but sometimes don't know what to write. sometimes lazy also. erm...what u mean rest on something not urgent and not vital? i think i get what u mean a bit.