Nuffnang Ads

Friday, August 14, 2009

Sorry no cure

I think everyone quite familiar with this phrase sorry no cure. In my opinion, if sorry can cure everything then there will be no quarrel, no argument and no hurt.

1 hour again. Today morning (saturday) I woke up at 6.45am. So early. Why I woke up so early? Woke up by my mum because I got driving lesson at 7.30am. I kept on do wrongly then as usual will have volcano. =.= Somemore, my sis yesterday scolded ppl then is my time to have trouble. It is normal.

6 comments:

M Ỡ Қ ҝ ¥ said...

o.o how was ur driving lesson? why ur sis scold ppl then u have trouble?

ying said...

the driving lesson still ok.cus that person is my instructor.

M Ỡ Қ ҝ ¥ said...

o.o i see. ur sis very care about u ^^ i think my sis oso dunoe who is my driving instructor lol

ying said...

my sis care about me? no ar..is the instructor called my house and my sis don't know that person is my instructor. somemore scold him. swt!

M Ỡ Қ ҝ ¥ said...

oh i see...har? scold o.o

ying said...

Yes, she answered the phone then she scold him.