Nuffnang Ads

Monday, August 31, 2009

31st of August

I almost forgot today is national day. Maybe because not much celebration this year. I even thought today is sunday.

Sometimes hurt can make people sad, can make people cry but it may make people become brave too. Thank you for the hurt because it trains me. To me, cry is the way to forget all the sad moments and release stress. That's why I so forgetful and always cry. Actually there are some ways to forget all the sad moments but need to find a suitable way is not so easy. Sometimes need to depend on people, sometimes it is just between want or don't want. Sharing your sad moments with your friends or someone that u trust also may make u feel better. I did it before. If I can choose, living beside the sea is the best cus there is a way.

It is hard to forget sad moments but time can let it past or heal the pain. I tried it before. Now thinking back it is just a part of my life. Pain will go. Anyway, the hurt still in the heart. Some songs may let people felt sad or depressed because they are meaningful to them or describing something which is similar to their life. Whenever listen to that song, it will roll down the cheeks without knowing what is the reason.

No comments: