Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Exhausted + sleepy

Today morning woke up at 7 something. Yesterday slept at 11.30pm and had a nice sleep cus very tired. Woke up then continue to study cus yesterday didn't study finish. Anyway, not really study anything today.

After had my breakfast and took bath, then went to hotel istana where I had my piano exam. On the way to there, I was dreaming. Felt sleepy also. After half an hour, then we reached there. The hotel still ok but not as high class as other hotels. After register then waited at the waiting room. I was so nervous. After an hour, finally was my turn. The examiner quite good. Anyway, I didn't do my best. Don't know what happened to me.

After had my lunch with my family then went back to college to attend class and sit for exam. I was very sleepy at that time. Before had exam, went to buy chicken and cheese paratha to eat. After that, study for a while then went for exam. The exam was tough. I was very very sleepy at that time. 6.40pm only went back home. tiring.

4 comments:

M Ỡ Қ ҝ ¥ said...

o.o u must be super tired now yet u still chatting with me ^^ my piano exam oso coming =/ quite nervous. hehe... gambateh!

ying said...

haha...a bit. icic. don't nervous. nervous can't solve anything. ok,thank you. u also gambatte!

M Ỡ Қ ҝ ¥ said...

i see. ok u too ^^

ying said...

ok.^^