Nuffnang Ads

Monday, August 17, 2009

17th of August

Today 2 classes no class. Anyway, had applics discussion during applics class. After that, physics class cancel then went to library. Then, had lunch with mokky. Nice porridge. I long time didn't eat that already.

After had my chemistry class, then had test at mph. I did the most stupid thing. I took lift to 3rd floor. But when reached 1st floor, the door opened then I went out. so stupid la...Luckily I realised it is 1st floor and that person press the button and I went back to the lift. I was like so....

Had traffic jam when on the way back to home. I hate traffic jam. When I reached home, straightaway went for piano class. So rush. Luckily I finished my piano exam already. If not, had to play the pieces, scales..... Now no need to play all that already.

If can, these few days don't too close to me.

我宁愿不要知道那事实。

No comments: