Nuffnang Ads

Friday, August 21, 2009

Changes part 2

People will change in certain stages. No matter how people change, we have to accept. We can't change them but we can advise them. We can't say we don't like their changes. We also can't express our feeling that we disagree on their changes. Everyone will change but in the different way. We can't expect people will change according to what we want. Although people change to bad or not the way u want, but is their choice. We can't stop them and ask them to follow the way we want. It is not fair to them. Perhaps they have to their rights to change the way they want and do what they want.

Life is going to change when is the time to change. Sometimes we just don't know it. Finally they agree with me that I shouldn't take this course. Anyway, it is not the time to regret. I not regret with it. Although it is not suitable to me, but can't give up halfway. Need to continue and finish it. Now what I should do is do my best.

I am glad to have an understanding english lecturer and some friends. They really bring me lots of happiness. Eventhough not in a happy mood but can smile when they say something really funny. Still got not much time to be with u all. Now already finish maths and accounts syllabus. Wish u all all the best. Take care.

No comments: