Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Don't know how to write already. Too many things to write but I too tired already.

Just briefly said about what happened yesterday. First time learn driving was fun. But I don't like clutch. It made me shi huo many times. First time drove on the road was scary especially at roundabout. Although first time know how to drive, but also the first time I drove on the road.

Today went for 2nd driving lesson. haiz...not as easy as I think. Especially the bukit. I kept on do wrong and get scolded by instructor. It's ok. I am the beginner, sure will do wrong things. Just hope that in the exam I won't do wrong.

After I learned driving, then went to have lunch with family. After that, I went for dancing. I went to pei ling's house and her mum fetch me went to bukit jalil club. Thank you very much to her mum. Surprisingly, her mum thanked me for supporting her. Then, I said I should thank her. Another suprise is I saw Jia Wen and Chooi Yen. Long time didn't see them already. Felt happy when saw them.

I went back home at 5.30pm. I was tiring. Please don't say don't know or nothing.

16 comments:

M Ỡ Қ ҝ ¥ said...

hey so happy that u had ur driving lesson ^^ dun worry...begginer is harder. but as you go on, you will find driving is easy =) haha...last time when i was a begginer, bukit i always can't do it. after that ok ady. gambateh oh~ ^^

M Ỡ Қ ҝ ¥ said...

what is Please don't say don't know or nothing? so good u go learn dancing... =3

M Ỡ Қ ҝ ¥ said...

yer so bad ah the mr instructor scold u \_/ hehe....

M Ỡ Қ ҝ ¥ said...

hahleluya~ ying han driving fetching me to everywhere.. wohoo~~~~

ying said...

hello. why happy that i had my driving lesson? ok. haha...hope so. icic. bukit I kept on can't do then the instructor like getting angry. pity the instructor have to teach me so many times. ok,thank you.

ying said...

Erm....cus some people kept on say don't know or nothing until I want to fed up already. haha...I didn't learn dancing. Is just go and learn for a day. u want to learn?

ying said...

haha....not bad la..the instructor scold me cus I don't know how to do bukit ma...kept on do wrong. so stupid. should scold de.

ying said...

haha...need to wait lo...see when is that day.

M Ỡ Қ ҝ ¥ said...

happy lo ^^ haiya begginer more hard de ma, learn many times then ok liao...Mr Chan din scold me =D one day i go scold the Mr Koh =/ so bad la scold ppl de...he no patient de =(

M Ỡ Қ ҝ ¥ said...

oh i see...ya sometimes i oso fed up on that. o.o i wanna learn...to lose weight and fats...haha

M Ỡ Қ ҝ ¥ said...

hehe i wait for you to fetch me. but i need to fetch u 1st as i promised...muahahaha =D

ying said...

icic. haha...no need to scold him la...he not really scold. is just sound like angry. haha...he very patient. is I did wrong for many times.

ying said...

icic. haha...this friday night 8-9pm starts the class at bukit jalil club.

ying said...

haha...ok=)

M Ỡ Қ ҝ ¥ said...

oh i see...some instructor very bad de...scold ppl =/ hehe now ur thisp ost got 15 comments. a lot hor? =D

ying said...

icic. my instructor quite good. ya, a lot. thank you.=)