Nuffnang Ads

Friday, August 21, 2009

21st of August

Today was the first time for accounts class ended earlier, 11.55am. After that, went to library. Unfortunately, most of the computers was used by people. Since the day can access facebook in the library, the computer areas always crowded with people. I went to search some books. Unfortunately, it was missing. I was hungry at that time so I went to eat hakka mee. Quite nice.

Recently don't know why not feeling well. Very weak.

First year have oral exam for Ausmat. 20% for it. The oral exam is technology based. It means we use webcam for oral exam. It sounded quite nice but it is not that easy. Have to be serious on it. If fail, then it may affects a lot. Still got a month for me to prepare. Wish me all the best.

Knew a sad news. Someone that I knew kena H1N1. Hope there will be no any sad news anymore. Everyone must take care of yourself. Bye.

No comments: