Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Fathers Day

Wish every father including my dad happy fathers day.

Today woke up at 9am=.= I was so sleepy. After that, had my breakfast- wan tan mee. yummy~ but I was rushing to finish it because I slept over already. After that, I went to bukit jalil park with my family. It had been a routine for us since last month.( I guess. forget when already.haha...so forgetful) My dad kept on talk to me. Quite enjoy it. Seldom have the chance to talk for so long time.

After an hour then went back home. After took bath then went to had lunch. I ate fish and chips. Can't finish it. Before eating already quite full. Don't know why. Luckily my family helped me finish it.

After that, I went to mid valley with my parents. We went to Malaysian education fair. I was quite emo after this. Suddenly felt like want to cry. After that walked around then went to buy something to eat. At that time I really don't feel like want to eat. After we bought some bread, then we went back home.

At night, went out to have dinner. I had no appetite to eat. Just hope that I no need to have dinner and just sleep until tomorrow cus too tired already.

No comments: