Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, June 25, 2009

25th of June

I still can't accept it. Very sorry. Just give me more time.

Today morning do chores. After took bath then went for registration. Then, rush to school cus I am late. Get scolded again. Very sorry to my brother and sister let u 2 wait for a long time. Anyway, I also didn't have my lunch yet. No appetite to eat. Quite tiring.

When I walked to the first floor, saw siao ping they all. haha...sok may also. surprised that they still remember me. After that, went to the entrance to wait for mokky.

When she came, we went to watch it. It was nice. First participant is ee chern who is the first runner -up. As you all know, he is very good in expression. Anyway, he sang slow song this time. The song called 你把我灌醉。The second participant is yong ping. Still ok but I think fast song more suitable to her. Forget what is the name for the third participant.I remembered he sang 童话。The 4th participant is wan ying who gets the 4th prize. She sang a song called 说爱你。 Quite nice. The 5th participant is wee sen. He sang 说好的幸福呢。 don't know why that time feel like wanted to cry.haha...maybe feel touched. The 6th participant is yong ying who is the champion. She sang 我就是这样。This song very suitable to her. The 7th participant is my brother. haha...He sang 如果你听见我的歌。The 8th participant is siao ping who gets the 5th prize. She sang 日不落。Quite nice. The 9th participant sang 爱的就是你。Quite nice. The 10th participant is nicole who is the second-runner up. She sang 柠檬草的味道。Finish all the solo part.

After that, had 10 minutes break. Then continue with duet part. The 1st group is wee sen and wan ying. They sang 窗外。Still ok. The 2nd group is my brother and siao ping who get 2nd prize. They sang 我真的好想你。Quite nice. The 3rd group is nicole and teck meng. They sang 另一个天堂。the 4th group is yong ying and ming keat who get 1st prize . They sang 心动。Very nice. the 5th group is hui qian and le yi. They sang 大约在冬季。The 6th group is yong ping and kian yeik who get 3rd prize. They sang 爱什么稀罕。Quite nice.

Overall the singing competition is nice. Congratz to my brother, teh teh, siao ping, nicole, yong ying, wan ying and all the winners. Got 扯玲表演和舞蹈表演。扯玲表演蛮好看的。Before we went back saw Puan Yong then chat with her for a while. She miss all her last year form 5 students oh...that means is us lo...haha...she said next year chinese new year go her house again.

No comments: