Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Ausmat vs form 6

Last week they asked me whether i want to still continue study Ausmat or change to study form 6. swt! =.= Already studied half year already, u think i will change? Of course I won't change. They thought last time I want to study form 6 is because of thinking form 6 is easy. I didn't think that before. Misunderstand me again. Last time I want to study form 6 because I think the money give to my brother to study at college is more valuable. Since he is smarter than me and clever so let him to study at college is the best way. Feel sad when I know that u all thought i think form 6 is easy. Anyway, form 6 and Ausmat also tough. Don't know whether got choose the wrong course. No way to regret now. Just hope that all will be fine.

No comments: