Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

9th of June

Yesterday didn't have a nice sleep, woke up 4 times.1.30am, 7.30am, 8.00am, 8.30am. Today had class like normal. Suddenly I was so scard of exam. Never have this experience before. Even SPM I also not so scard a week before the exam. Not to show off, that is my feeling. Now I was so lost. I really need someone helps me. Anyway, I had to study it by myself. Can't imagine what will happen when I am having the first exam. Just hope it will be fine. Quite admire those people who are having holiday now. Because of me, my family didn't go anywhere for this school holiday. Pity my brother and sister have to go tuition. I like to go anywhere for holiday cus it is really relax and I will miss the foods at there when everytime I came back. I should stop thinking about holiday cus it is still far to me. Very sorry that recently I will seldom online. Everyone take care and for those who are having holiday,enjoy your holiday.

No comments: