Nuffnang Ads

Friday, June 12, 2009

12th of June

Happy day? Boring day? Sleepy day? Today quite a happy day and sleepy day also. Had class like normal. Anyway, today english class ended very early. After that, went to have lunch then went to library for a while. Then, we went to watch Night at the Museum 2. Sorry that I cause us late for the movie. The movie was quite funny. After that, we went back to college. Very sorry that I only asked it when we walked back until halfway. Unfortunately, no ice-cream already.=.= Thank you very much for accompany me today. At night don't know why leg so pain. Really very pain until I can't even study much.

To those who want to know when is my exam. Below is the schedule for my evaluation exam:

Tuesday ( 16/6) 9am-12pm Physics
1.30pm-4.30pm English

Wednesday( 17/6) 1.30pm-4.30pm Accounts

Thursday (18/6) 9am-12pm Chemistry

Friday (19/6) 9am-12pm Maths

P/s: Don't say I didn't inform u all,ok?

No comments: