Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Sunway Pyramid and ioi shopping

Yesterday morning like normal. I helped my mum to do housework.

In the afternoon, my mum brought my sister and I went to sunway. We walked for a long time. But I still can't find a suitable high-heel shoes to wear on prom night.haiz...

When came back from sunway pyramid, I ate the chocolate cake that I took from my friend yesterday. The chocolate cake very tasty. It is the most delicious chocolate cake that i ever eat. I want to thanks the person who buy it but i don't know who is the owner.haha..

At night, I online and chat with my friends.

Today morning, I go to my sister's friend shop to check my eyes.Haiz...my short-sightedness one eye increases until 450.wah!that is a big increase. another eyes decreases a bit until 300. Then, I choose a new spectacle. Haha..my brother and sister also going to wear spectacle like me. That is very funny.

In the afternoon, my mum brings me to ioi. We go to a shoes shop. Finally, i buy my shoes. The shoes not really high-heel shoes because it is not high. Almost like normal shoes only.

Today, all my friends go to genting. Haiz...I do not go cus my parents don't allow me go. Hope they all have a nice time at genting. Hope they will take many photos to let me see.I will miss them a lot.^^haha...I stay at home to continue my normal lifestyle that is eat, sleep, do housework, watch tv, online and play piano.Quite boring but no choice.

No comments: