Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, December 25, 2008

play badminton and go back to hometown

24/12

Today morning, I go to club with my family. We played badminton with my cousin brother and cousin sister. While we playing badminton, my mum chats with my aunt. After that, we went to shui yuan restaurant to have our lunch. Then, we go back home take bath and pack our things to go back to hometown. After that, i watch tv. In the evening,we go back to hometown. We have our dinner at a restaurant at tangkak. Then, we go to jementah. After we take bath, we go to my aunt's house. We chat and watch tv. I put the birthday present that I want to give to my cousin sister on her desk cus she not at home.

25/12

Merry christmas!happy birthday to my cousin sister. we have our breakfast in a restaurant. Then, we go to my aunt's shop to cut hair. My aunt cut my hair short but not very short. I still can tie my hair.When I take bath, my cousin sister come to my aunt's house. She gives me birthday present. The present quite nice. I like it. After we take bath, we go to eat noodles. yummy~After that, we go to see new houses. Then, we have rest at my aunt's house. After that, we go to my grandmother's house. My brother,sister and I lie on the bed chatting many things. After we take bath, then we have our dinner at grandmother's house. My grandmother cooking very nice. I add rice.haha...After that, we go back home.

No comments: