Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Prom night

Last sunday, I went to prom night at PJ Hilton. When I reached there, I saw siao ping, sok may and paggie. After that, siao ping helped me make up. Very thank you for her help. She make up until I look nicer. After make up, then my friends came then we went to the ball room.Then we went to the swimming pool to take photo. After that, we went back to the ball room and had our buffet dinner. The foods are nice and tasty. We also got talked to each other. Then choose prom king, prom queen and best couple. Congratulation to my friend, nicolette. She won the prom queen. Congratulation to cheah and her that they won the best couple. I felt happy when they won the prizes. After that, a game was held. Sometimes boring, sometimes funny. Then, I took photo with my friends. Then, I went back home.

No comments: