Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Taylor college open day

Today, my parents bring me to taylor college open day. I go there from morning until evening. First of all, we go to the lecture hall to listen to the introduction about pre-u studies. Then, we listen to a talk about architecture then pharmacy.

After we have our lunch, we go back to taylor college. Then, go to listen about accountancy. The lecturer very funny. I 1st time didn't almost fall asleeep during the talk. haha...Learn many new things from his talk. Learning will not end.I really need to thank my parents to bring me there.

After that, we go to fetch my brother at Sunway Pyramid. There is a skateboard show at there. Very crowded with people.

Today I feel very happy cus i learn some new things. Now feel very tired ady.

No comments: