Nuffnang Ads

Friday, December 26, 2008

Going to start study

Haiz..I am going to start study next month.Dunno why feel like don't want to study.Maybe i still in holiday mood.Feel that holiday is too short ady cus feel like just finish SPM not very long time.haha...Going to start my new life.Not secondary school life but college life.Feel strange with the new places. But I will try to let myself feel comfortable with it.Very miss secondary school life.miss my friends too. If I got a chance to go back to secondary school life, I will go back. Thank you to all my friends. Sorry if these few years i got do anything wrong or say anything wrong. Hope u all have a good future, enjoy working, enjoy studying and always be happy.Hope can see u all again. I will miss u all laughing, chatting and making noises in class.Must keep in touch oh...

No comments: