Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, November 29, 2008

KL one day shopping and today is a boring day

Yesterday, my parents brought my brother and I went to kl. The traffic
jam is very serious at KL. The roadside also full of people. Many people walked here and there.
We walked until legs very pain.Luckily,i got bought a dress for prom night. The dress is coklat colour. It looks simple but it is expensive.If not, it is wasted to go there.

Today, i wake up at 9am in the morning. Then, do housework like sweeping floor and moping floor. It is exhausted and let me feel very tired. I just hope that i can go school now. I very enjoy the school life. No need do houseworks and stay at home. Actually i enjoy having spm, now start to miss it. Miss my friends too. Hope that the time can go back. Next week they go to genting but i can't go. haiz...Hope they enjoy going genting with other classmates.

After i take my bath, I plays piano. After that, my mum asks me to wash vegetables and teach me how to cook.After I had my lunch, I online. Very few people online that let me feel boring. Haiz...One day is going to past again.

2 comments:

Xin Di 馨蒂 said...

Hihi! U're ying han rite? xD Cant wait to c u!

ying said...

Hi.Ya,i am ying han. haha..ya,me too.can't wait to c u on this sunday.^^