Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Tuesday

Tuesday. Today I woke up at 8.30am. After took bath and had my breakfast, I went to college. I went to library.I found it for half an hour but I can't found it. Haiz...

Accounts class quite boring. Luckily today I got friends accompany me. Thank you to evonne and her sister.

After that, english class. Today a debate was held but not my group. First of all was the debate on peer pressure does control you. 1st group versus 5th group. That debate still ok. Got one opponent team member has many gesture. The most interesting debate is 2nd group versus 6th group. They did a good job. The debate was nice until make us laugh for a few times. They very confident on themselves and say out all their points in a good way. 2 hours pass so fast. Hope my group will have a nice debate on that day.

Then, rush to chemistry lab cus english class ended 10 minutes late. Haiz..someone stepped on my shoes. Due to rushing of time, I don't care is who step my shoes and quickly went to the lab. We did an experiment.

I think that's all until now. Hope everyone have a nice day.

No comments: