Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, February 26, 2009

2.40am

Haha..now only going to sleep.

Wednesday was a sleepy day. Maths class had quiz. I knew I did wrongly. Hope won't wrong too much. Physics class did trial run for practical assessment. My group did quite well. Thank you to all my group members.No appetite to eat on that day.

Chemistry class still ok but very cold. That time was raining too. Then, went to moral class. Felt like want to sleep. Very boring.

Thursday still ok. Woke up late cus had class at noon. Anyway, I still woke up at 9.15am. Physics class still ok. After physics class, I went to sunway pyramid with mokky, nicolette and their classmates. Have lots of fun.

Raining again. Today my feeling is like the weather.haha...Felt tired now. Hope the debate will be fine. Good luck to my group members and me.

Alomst forget to wish Mae Yee happy 18th birthday. She is one of my new friends that I met in college. She is a good and nice person. Hope she has a wonderful birthday, receive many wishes and presents. Wish her all the best, stay pretty and always be happy.^^I am glad to have u as my friend.

No comments: