Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Continue..

After went back home, find things to eat.haha..These few weeks I didn't take nap but always find things to eat after went back home.haha...Ate different kinds of chinese new year foods. Got groundnut, pineapple biscuit and some others biscuit.After chinese new year, still got all those foods but yesterday finished them. Haha...ate too much for these few weeks until feel like want to sick since last sunday. But now i still no sick. Hope I really won't get sick.

After that, I helped mum wash vegetables. Start to feel sleepy and blur blur. The whole night very blur and don't know what am I doing. So, go to sleep early cus very tired and my brain can't function.Guess wat time I slept.Long time didn't sleep so early already.haha..

No comments: