Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

bad luck

Yeserday I started to in bad luck. First of all, I can't go to watch movie.Secondly, almost missing in this world. Luckily a good samaritan helped me.Thanks a lot.Thirdly, get scolded by someone. Next is can't open the window of my computer. Haiz...The information that I had to printed out yesterday had gone. Not really sleep well on yesterday night.Very suffering at that time. Now ok already. Luckily my college has computer lab. So, today I come to computer lab to search for information and print it out. Thank you very much for that girl who teaches me.I appreciate that.Today quite blur.Anyway, anything still ok.Hope tomorrow will be better.

1 comment:

Sheau Jia said...

erp..
is that no think positive cuz the bad luck?hehe...
erp...i think so la...
but when u getting un bad luck u can give yourself some confident...!!!
said yo tourself ,I CAN DO THIS,I CAN TAKE OVER THIS THINGS!!!belive in ying han!!!
haha...
hope can help u ya!!
jia you!!
dont sad ya!!!fren sad i not happy...haha....