Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentine Day

Yesterday morning as usual help mum do chores. After had my lunch, then I was waiting to go ioi. Very sorry to mokky that I late went to ioi. So sorry. Let u wait for me for quite a long time.

First, we went to buy birthday present for jun hoong. We think for quite a long time. It is difficult to buy present for boys. Sorry for saying that. But it is wat I feel. At last, we bought a present.

After that, we walked around to find our friends and chat with them. Haha..Not really have much time to chat with them cuz they were busy working.

Then, we went to nichii to try some dresses. We didn't buy cuz it is too expensive. Suddenly u called me. Very sorry that I lied to u. I not purposely want to tell lies. So sorry.

When gave u presents, u seems like no reaction. Suddenly felt sad, felt wanted to cry. But I told myself not to think too much. Just be happy. Honestly, I didn't hope I can get any present cuz I just hope everyone will be happy on that day. Then, we went to supermarket to buy things to eat.haha..I bought kitkat. Long time didn't eat already. It tastes very sweet. Then, I went back home 1st. Very sorry to mokky that I went back 1st, leave u alone.

Thank you very much to mokky for accompany me. Thank you so much. I am glad to have a best friend like u.^^It is my first time celebrate valentine day with friends at shopping mall.Haha..quite fun and nice.

Wish everyone happy valentine day. Hope all the couples will together forever.^^

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow ur day during valentine's day must be great... get to meet friends and try out clothes... Don't be sad when see no reaction. Cus maybe too shocked or jus too happy... Hope you enjoy valentine's day with mokky

ying said...

Haha..My day during valentine's day of course great.But i think still not enough time to meet friends and try out clothes.Icic.Really is too shocked or jus too happy?ok,thank you for ur comment.