Nuffnang Ads

Monday, February 2, 2009

Go to friend's house and teachers' house

Yesterday afternoon, I came back from outside cus had my lunch with my family at a restaurant near bukit jalil. After I reached home, I quickly go to take bath and tidy up myself. When I walked out from my room, i accidentally hit the door. My head quite painful. Don't care la..cus I was already late. Then, I went to mokky's house. Sorry mokky, I so late go to ur house. After that, we walked to hock him's house. At first, we were chatting about college and driving. His mum got talk to us and gave us drink 糖水。Quite nice. I like it.Then, he showed us the things that he create. The video quite real. After that, eu jin came then we played cards. Hock him kept on winning. Then, hock him's mum gave us eat 客家菜。Quite spicy. Although I not really like to eat spicy food but i think that 客家菜 is quite nice.haha..We also got chat for a while. We stayed at his house for almost 3 hours. We didn't expect that. Anyway, quite fun and happy.

Around 5pm, eu jin, mokky and I walked to Puan Yong's house. Before that, it was raining but when that time we walked to Puan Yong's house no raining already. We just stay for less than 1 hour at her house. Her baby very cute.She kept on serving us foods. Many types of foods until we ate until very full.haha..After that, my dad fetched us went to Puan Ooi's house. I 1st time went to her house.Her house quite nice and clean. She got chat with us while my dad chat with her husband.haha...

After went back home, I took bath and had my dinner at home. Then, online.

Last day chinese new year holiday for me. It was fun. Although today I have school but I still in holiday mood.haha...Overall my chinese new year still ok. Sometimes quite fun.

No comments: