Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Toughest and fastest year

I believe that this year is the toughest year. No matter what it is going to end. Yesterday my friend and I were talking about that. Sad feeling was around us recently. One of the reason is we going to leave here soon and leave each other. Although we just know each other for about a year only, but we seems like a family already. Especially during english class. This also the first time I really enjoy english class. Don't know why felt like my lecturer is just like my friend, easy to communicate. Other than that, she likes to say us is a happy family and kanak-kanak ribena cus is full of laughter in our class. If u are in our class, u will agree with me. Eventhough during that time feel depressed or sad, I still can smile or laugh after hear what they say in the class. At that time, I will feel that it is glad to be in the same class with them.

Another great moment is doing groupwork during english class like presentation. It was the first time I became the main character for the drama. Some people know me because of the character- Jack.

Maybe some of u may think that Ausmat is easy but it is not that easy as u think eventhough from the appearance we have less assignment or discussion. If u study it, u will know what I mean. We very stress when exam coming soon or during exam. Wish all of u good luck in studies.

No comments: