Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, October 25, 2009

科学馆

Can't upload photo at home. Will upload the pictures soon.

Same problem happened on tonight. Luckily now I am ok.

Today was the first time I drive after I passed and got my license. It was really unforgettable especially when someone was screaming. Anyway, I found back the courageous me. I remembered last time I didn't scard of almost everything, always dare to try. If now, maybe I will scard of something.

I think I can face the unpredicted things. I have prepared for it. No matter what will happen I hope I can accept it. Maybe that is the time I have to make a choice.

4 comments:

M Ỡ Қ ҝ ¥ said...

wah so good u can drive ^^ fetch me lar... muahahahaha. science centre???

what happened to u? u seems sad but u look ok frm the outside whenever we meet. anything just say it out. dun keep inside ur heart. i will heartbreake T__T hehe.... take care ya. see u on wed ^-^ wee~

ying said...

no la...i think i can't drive already. yes.

nothing la...i didn't feel sad.ok. no need to heartbreak. I am fine. ok, take care. see u too=)

M Ỡ Қ ҝ ¥ said...

0_0 why cannot drive ady de? oh u went science centre ah?

ok ^^ see you

ying said...

cus still not used to it. i mean is can't drive alone. yes.

see u too=)