Nuffnang Ads

Friday, October 23, 2009

有惊有险

What happened to me? Almost fainted thrice in the college. Never had this experience before. The first time is 10.36am, second time is 1.40pm, third time is 2.25pm. All this time I was alone. Maybe wondering why I walked around. Perhaps I walked around because I knew I not feeling well. Don't want ppl worry me so I would choose to walk away. Anyway, the first time was the worst. I didn't want to follow. I went to foyer to sit down for a while. But it getting worse. Then I went to sit at the staircase which seldom people walked by. Got a guy passed by then asked me what happen. That time I was so blur then I said nothing. Luckily after that I still can walk back to library.

Learn how to handle it alone. When alone, everything has to depends on our own. Once give up, everything will gone.

2 comments:

. said...

are you ok??? hope you're fine. take care k? ;)

ying said...

don't worry. I am ok. Thank you for your caring. ok. u also take care=)