Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, October 18, 2009

两天

Two days past and now I only know I didn't update my blog for two days. Until today I only know I scard losing the things that I have. Anyway, suffering of sick for 2 days. What I can do is just take more rest, drink more water or eat medicine and sleep. Don't like to have flu. It makes me sleep then wake up, sleep then wake up. It is hard to sleep since I will be using mouth to breathe. When I will recover? I really don't know.

Two days mean a lot to me cus I have 2 friends who have birthday on yesterday and today. Happy birthday to myra and sher yee. Hope both of u have a wonderful birthday. Wish both of u all the best and always be happy. Good luck in your exam too.

What I was doing on these 2 days. Friday went to class as usual but I only have a class which is accounts class. It was my first time doing the question non-stop. After class, went to library. After that, joyce saw me and chat with me. The time past so slow. I was waiting to go back while she was waiting to have her econs class. We chat until don't know what to say already but the time moved so slow. Everytime we watched the clock, it just past 10 minutes. swt!

Yesterday I went to ioi with pei ling and nian yu. We walked around and had lunch together. Anyway, I was not feeling well for whole day. After back home for an hour, then I went out again for meeting. Suddenly felt sleepy and suffering because of the flu. Haiz..Suffering for 3 hours then at last I was at home. Felt relieved after a busy day?

Today woke up at 9.15am. I was alone at home at that time because I slept again after my dad woke me up. After had my breakfast, I went jogging with my family. Felt like fainting when I was alone. So I kept myself walking when I had that feeling. After went back home, slept for half an hour then took bath. Had lunch at outside. At home in the afternoon.

No comments: