Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, October 31, 2009

31st of October

October is going to end. This means that this year is going to end soon. Recall back what had happened during this year, it seems like just happened yesterday. This year I think is the fastest year. Don't know why feel so. Maybe because my course is just a year. Suddenly miss my college life. Although sometimes it was boring sometimes it was stress, but I loved the life after mocks exam. Perhaps it just like having holiday because we just kept on do question only. haha...Anyway, I think beginning of the year was the happiest moment in my life.

Today felt so happy although really tired. I wanna apologise about the losing. Perhaps I not really played properly because back pain happened during the second match. Anyway, it was nice to play with u all. Now I had released all my stress. Recently really too stress already. This was why today I played badminton for so long time. Thanks to all of you.

Going to stop blogging for this meanwhile. Wish all ausmat students good luck in wace exam. We can do it. Gambatte! Everyone take care=)

No comments: