Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

用微笑来带过

有时候只能用微笑来带过。

I want to clarify that i know what is the meaning of solitude doesn't mean I like to be alone. Although sometimes when sad feel like want to be alone but I still hope got people can accompany me. No need to know anything. Eventhough didn't ask anything or didn't say anything but accompany is good enough already. Anyway, also get use to facing it alone already.

Already finish all the syllabus. This indicates that my course is going to end. Happy or sad? I am going to leave the place, leave my friends and lecturers. Can't describe the feeling. Have to think what's I going to study next year which I don't like to think. Somemore still got final exam. Recently can no need to attend class cus some lecturer didn't take attendance already. Should I skip class? But I still attend it. Recently almost having each class for 1 hour only. Just do some questions only then finish class already. My friend see me so fast finish class, even thought I didn't attend class. swt!

No comments: