Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Eldest among the siblings is it good or bad?

In my opinion, I think eldest among the siblings is bad. I don't like to be the eldest among the siblings. To me, eldest among the siblings let me feel pressure. High expectation and responsibility. Sometimes I really hope I am not the eldest. Honestly, I hope I got an elder brother and sister. They can care me, protect me and guide me. However, I am the eldest so have to be a good example to my brother and sister. I would like to say I need care, protection and guidance but in real life I don't have. Sometimes admire my brother and sister cus got someone care them and guide them. Besides that, sometimes it is unfair to me. I need to do all those things but they no need to do even one. Sometimes I have to get scolded even I did it. Furthermore, I blamed by someone eventhough I didn't did it. The only good thing I think is can learn to be independant and responsible. This is just my opinion. If u disagree with my opinion or have different opinion, I can accept it. I would like to apologise if I say anything wrong.

No comments: