Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, May 23, 2009

23rd of May

Today woke up at 7 something in the morning. Long time didn't woke up so early already. I was so sleepy so I went back to sleep. Anyway, just slept for a while. After I took bath and had my breakfast, then my dad fetch me to college to attend the scholarship award ceremory. When we reached there, it was just around 8.30am so My dad and I went to cafeteria first. We ordered a cup of milo. We sat down and chat. We seldom chat for a long time. I think the last time is last year. Maybe I should decide what I should do right now. Don't be very undecided and lazy. After that, we went to mph hall to attend it. I went to register first and my dad went to work. The ceremony was boring. I almost fall asleep as I was sleepy. Thank you very much for accompany me today. After that, I waited for my dad to fetch me. Pei ling also followed me back since my dad can fetch her. We chat while waiting for my dad to fetch us. Nice to chat with her. We chat quite a lot of things. We seldom have the chance to chat so many things. Quite miss it when my dad fetch us. After went back home, I played piano then took nap. After that, I ate biscuit cus my mihun soup had eaten by others. Then, watch tv. After I took my dinner, I did some homeworks. Quite emo at the end of the day. Don't want to mention it anymore cus don't want to write an emo post.

No comments: