Nuffnang Ads

Friday, May 15, 2009

15th of May

Today I woke up at 8.20am but still feel tired. Maybe not enough sleep. After had my breakfast then went to college. Recently I went to college quite late. After I went to library to print notes then went to class. Account class quite boring. Luckily FIA students came in then we can finish class earlier. FIA belanja all Ausmat students a meal. so good. But I didn't eat. haha... Headache before the class. Thank you very much for accompany me. English class was fun and funny. Kept on laughing.

After english class, I went to sunway pyramid to watch movie. No appetite to eat. Maybe hungry until no feeling already. The movie was nice. Although quite sleepy but the movie didn't make me fall asleep. Thank you very much to mokky and eu jin. It was a nice day to me. Very sorry to mokky.

No comments: