Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

27th of May

Today at first my dad wanted to fetch me to college but traffic jam. So, my mum fetch me. I reached at college around 10.30am. Then, went to class. Applics class still ok. Physics class quite short. After we did our experiment, the lecturer let us go. Less than half an hour. After that, I went to library to find mokky. Then, we went to have lunch together. We went to eat chicken rice again. After that, we changed to eat tom yam mee and don't know what ice instead of eating curry mee and waffle. The tom yam mee tastes weird especially the soup. After that, I went to class. Start to feel sleepy cus quite boring. Then, my friends and I went for Malaysian studies class. Very boring. Luckily today just introduction and briefing about the course outline. It ended at 4.40pm. Then, went back home. Something that make me regret after this. I shouldn't have went back home. I should have stay at the college. It already past and no reason for me to regret anymore.

No comments: