Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

5th of May

Today had class like usual. After finished class, I went to library to meet mokky. After that, we don't know where to go. Then, we went into library to use computer. When I turned on the computer, suddenly I suggested to go to pink house. Another time we don't know what to eat. At the end, I ordered peanut butter with milk toast and mashed potato. Quite nice. Mokky ordered salad and honeydew drink. When the waitress brought the salad to our table, I was shocked. I had never see this kind of salad before. Special. Very sorry mokky, I can't accompany u after that. Anyway, thank you very much for accompany me. Maybe I have to let myself busy so that I don't think too much. Please don't give me the cold shoulder anymore.

2 comments:

M Ỡ Қ ҝ ¥ said...

haha...me very lame, standing at the library entrance dunnoe go where. lol. nvm la no need say sorry, cuz u need to go back ady. who give u cold shoulder?

=) take care

ying said...

haha...u not very lame. I also standing at the library entrance don't know go where. icic.u too.take care.^-^