Nuffnang Ads

Friday, December 31, 2010

31.12.10

Last day of 2010. Lots of mission not yet achieved, wishes also not yet come true.

However had a different experience.
>>Went to sing k for the first time in my life and first time with friends also.
>>Ate baskin robbin for the first time in my life and first time with friends also.
>> First time ate subway and slowly fall in love with it.
>> First time ate haagen daaz ice-cream.
>> First time cried for cumulative days.
>> First time let it go.
>> First time had a dream to go oversea.
>> First time knew there are so many kinds of ppl and friends.
>> First time I bought my own jacket, shoes, shirt and pants.
>> First time didn't get a present on birthday that day.
>> First time received so many wishes at fb.
>> First time phone no battery when at outside
>> First time watch a movie alone
>> First time walked to a place alone
>> First time felt the importance of having money
>> First time being hurt so deep

Overall this year is the toughest year. from studies to friendship to relationship, full of ups and downs especially relationship. Thank you very much to bro and some friends who always be there for me and support me. Really appreciate. Without u all, I don't think I can go through it. It was a big change in my life and I will never want to have it anymore. The feeling was just like sitting a roller coaster, changed too fast. Anyway, without it, I will not have grown up, know the feeling of hurt, down and coldness. thank you for your tolerance.

Maybe 1 day I can't take it anymore but I won't regret cus I know I did my best and put much more effort.

In 2011,I hope
1. my wishes can come true
2. I can improve myself
3. I can be tougher
4. I can have a cupboard to put my birthday present
5. I can go to dream place
6. I can have more happiness
7. I can change my hairstyle
8. I can succeed in studies
9. I can go any place whenever I want
10. some good surprises may happen

Bye 2010. welcome 2011=)

No comments: