Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Singapore trip part 2


Day 3

Went to Arab Street. Dropped by at a small shopping complex. It's still 9 something so not much shops were opened yet.




Sultan Mosque was located at there. After that, we went to Asian Civilisation Museum.

After that had lunch at Mc Donald. At there, there not called medium size or large size. They called down size or up size. The cashier always will say up size? At first, my friend asked the cashier is it medium. The cashier answered yea. BUT, it actually is large size. Omg!!I called my favourite burger- Mc Chicken=)
yummy~yummy~

After finished lunch, we went to Arab Peranakan Museum. This was the last stop for the day. After that was free time. During free time, some of my friends went to Orchard Street but I didn't go. My another friend and I went to national library to search for information for our assignments. We stayed at there from 5 something to 9pm. And yet, we didn't have our dinner until we went back to our resort. We ate maggie after we back to our room.

No comments: