Nuffnang Ads

Monday, November 22, 2010

22.11.10 sms birthday wishes

5 sms birthday wishes I feel like want to share at here.

1st one: Happy 19th birthday wo buddy! wish u happy everyday n pretty always, keke..

I not pretty lo..and this msg makes me feel that person is so cunning

2nd one: Hahhhh peeeeee burrrffffff daeeeeee tooo yoouuuuu

In my mind, I was thinking apa ini?

3rd one: Hey ying han! HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY! Now youre legal to do all the naughty stuffs.

I felt so weird when saw this. 18th birthday should be 19th birthday although I wished I still 18. legal to do all the naughty stuffs sounds so wrong.

4th one: Happy birthday wor yin han

swt!!! my name not yin han=(

5th one: Happy birthday Ying Han! Err..I mean 'Ah Sou'

omg!!! I not 'Ah Sou', ok? I not that old leh..

No comments: