Nuffnang Ads

Monday, November 22, 2010

personal feedback

what I think about this year birthday? Yeah, it's simple. Although nothing special and didn't receive many presents but I am happy. Happy in the way that it's simple.

what I thought didn't happen but 1 of my wishes come true. hehe...after it past, now I can tell what I think already. actually I thought of having birthday in such a way that there are many activities on that day like sing k, watch movie, play around, walk around. Anyway, luckily all that didn't happen, if not I will be exhausted as birthday that day also got submission for assignment.

last time may think that receiving present is better but now I don't wish to receive present already. Maybe think that it not necessary and may left aside if not using it.

Thank you very much to everyone for wishing me. I enjoyed my birthday this year=)

No comments: