Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, November 21, 2009

机会

机会是要自己争取的。有时候机会就只有那么的一次。如果错过了,也许会后悔。

Recall back what had happened during 22nd November of last year. It was an unforgettable day. I was left alone at home on that night. From that day onwards, I don't like leaving alone. I hate the feeling of dumping. Anyway, the feeling was around me. It was the sadest feeling.

Recently I knew I kept on let myself to be busy. Let myself don't have time to think of anything. Although don't know what is the reason but most probably is a way to don't think of any sad thing.

Just a few days went out then said I everyday went out. Swt! I just went out with friends for 2 days only. These was what I did on past few nights.

Monday night: at home
Tuesday night: dancing. online
Wednesday night: camp meeting. online
Thursday night: awards night. online
Friday night: online
Saturday night: camp meeting. online

Don't like people control me. don't want to say words which can hurt people. I knew what is the feeling if hurt by people.

1 comment:

Caryn said...

- 机会是要自己争取的。
有时候机会就只有那么的 一次。
如果错过了,也许会后悔。-

You are right, Ying Han. Sometimes, we never know if we don`t try, right? But sometimes, if we try already, doesn't mean that it will turn out great also.
But whatever it is, you must always be patient ne..
Gambateh neh.. =)