Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, November 22, 2009

18th birthday

Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to ying han. Happy birthday to you. I still remembered it in my mind. Although not very suprised but it was very nice. Thank you very much to corine, sher yee, pei ling, eu jin and hock him gave me surprise.

1st person who wished me: Wan Zhen (4/11/2009)
she wished me on her birthday. she also wished me again on my birthday too

2nd: Sher Yee (5/11/2009)
she gave me present on that day. somemore said she can't celebrate with me on my birthday cus going out with family. do u think i will believe? She also wished me happy birthday on 20th and 22nd of november.

3rd: Joon Leng (18/11/2009)
she gave me present on that day too. she can say is my close friend at college. don't know why whenever I felt sad, she will always be there for me. Although she didn't know I felt sad, but she is the one who makes me happy again. So I called her as cheerful girl.

4th: Prasila (20/11/2009)
She is my close classmates and friend at college. I received the greatest present. We went to Sunway Pyramid on that day. First, we went to buy movie ticket. She said she belanja me as my birthday present. Then, we went for lunch at pizza hut. She belanja me again as my birthday present. All this was unexpected. This is what I called surprise. We also took some pictures at there and college. Anyway, pictures not with me now so can't show to u all.

To be continue.....

2 comments:

Caryn said...

Happy Birthday Ying Han.
I hope that you will have a wonderful year ahead you. May you are always happy and healthy. =)

ying said...

ok,thank you.
haha..hope so. ok. i will. u also always be happy and healthy oh..wish u all the best=)