Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

After all

Suddenly got a feeling to write blog. Maybe is just too boring for me to wait.

Last week was the most tiring week after all. First two days orientation which made me felt like want to have a rest cus it was very tiring. The following few days still ok but things were going non-stop. So lucky that 2 days got time to have a nap. If not, I will be exhausted. However, friday was the only day which I spent my time at home during my sleeping time after a long day. Saturday had to wake up early to go to college. Unfortunately, I was having fever, headache and last but not least gastric. Luckily Sunday no more fever and just a bit headache. But the worst part is the gastric getting worse. Suffering since last saturday until now. Every night woke up twice due to the gastric pain. It just like living in the hell. Luckily it was just two nights.

After 3 days of suffering, at last went to see doctor. Finally knew the truth.Don't worry. It was gastric. But mine is consider serious. Don't feel surprised if see me sitting on the floor cus sometimes it is so pain until I can't stand or walk around. No oily food,no spicy food, no carbonated drink, no coffee, no tea for me. Just wondering wat I can eat. Anyway, recently also no appetite to eat. Don't feel like eating rice and bread which is hard.

Recently quite many ppl fall sick. Take care everyone=)

No comments: