Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

续集

Not yet thank all my friends who wish me.

ruby teo: thank you for your wishes. I knew her through camp. Can't believe that now we still keep in touch.

hwee sann: thank you for your wishes too. Long time no see her already. Glad that she still remember me.

mei lin: one of my college friend. although we not so close but she is my first friend I knew at Ausmat. thank you for your wishes.

samantha: same class since form 2. quite a long time. glad that she remembered my birthday. thank you for your wishes.

shirley: I knew her through rumah sukan cus we are in the same rumah sukan. glad that she knew my birthday. thank you for your wishes.

su han: he is my gor gor. his hair very nice. same class since standard 5 until form 5. next time got chance then promote to u all. thank you for your wishes.

chin yee: meeting her can say is 缘分。 I remembered the 1st time we meet I not really know about her. But we quite 有缘, always will meet each other at anywhere of the college. Then after chatting for some time then we get to know each other more. thank you for your wishes.

kai ling: I knew her because of my tuition friend, jo ann cus she same class with her before. At that time we quite close but after that she has her own friends already. thank you for your wishes.

miko lim: I knew her through facebook. Not really know her but got keep in touch by leaving comments. thank you for your wishes.

huey chia : She is the friend which knows my character very well eventhough we not very close. I knew her through camp a few years back. Glad that we still got keep in touch. She is one of my counsellor. During form 5 and this year, I always ask her advice about what to study, how to study and how to face problems. Thank you very much to her and her wishes.

weng hoe : One of my collegemates. Almost the end of the course only knew him. Knew him through presentation. Thank you for your wishes.

eddie : One of my ex- schoolmates. Same class during form 2 and form 3. Thank you for your wishes.

jia yi : One of my ex- schoolmates too.

kim hoong

william chua

wan boon keng

weng hong

nian yu

joon leng

chin nin

kelly tang

mages

xiu ting

heema

joyce

fliwz chong

jia wen

ee choe

yvonne

suzanne

siao ping

alex

jessie

quek shen

shermay

pui xin

sze ming

myra

stephanie

wei ling

tan chuen

amy

chay jeong

ying xian

elva leong

gervince chai

jian liang

serene

damian

jo ann

siong leng

devika

danapriya

jin yuan

xin di and xin qi

No comments: