Nuffnang Ads

Friday, December 25, 2009

真相的背后

I admit I quite emo
probably is I think too much
but not everything can judge by appearance
maybe there are something behind it which people can't see it

I thought I am the one who are more understanding
but now I think I am not
Maybe what I did didn't make me become more understanding
Maybe is my fault
But can't blame all is my fault
Without telling, I won't know more or understand more
Trying hard to know more or understand more
But it seems like nothing changes
Is my wrong or I think too much?
Never know what is the answer

Questions that i think before
who cares me?
who really understand me?
It not really important to know the answer
but now only I know happiness is so important.

Don't worry
I not feeling sad when wrote this post
Just want to say thank you so much

No comments: