Nuffnang Ads

Friday, January 25, 2013

My 21st birthday

It was my first time had birthday party at outside which was at Neway Karaoke Puchong. Due to my birthday was on thursday, so my family wanted to have it on a weekend which was on 17th of November 2012(Saturday).
Me
A photo with family and cousins
Group photo with my friends
Nian Yu and me with the love shape
My 2 best friends since primary, Corine and Nian Yu
me and Nian Yu
4 girls
Me and the guys
Me with my cousins and cousin's gf
They are so concentrate on singing
The hardest thing is to open it which I took don't know how much time The dinner buffet at Neway was nice. Thank you for all my friends and cousins who attend it. Had lots of fun with u all. Had a wonderful time with them also =)

1 comment:

M Ỡ Қ ҝ ¥ said...

Hehe I had fun at your party too. Organize more parties, I am more than happy to attend XD