Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Just realised I didn't write new post for quite some time.

What happened on this month which I could remember is 6/2/12 we argue until the next day. I was very down and couldn't understand why that would happen so sudden. on 8/2/12, I was there earlier before the movie so I went to Popular and I remembered that my cousin's bro girlfriend recommended me a book calls men are from mars, women are from venus. I flipped through the table of content 1st then I came across a subtitle called how to avoid arguement then I started to read. Got one phrase which I came across made me felt that it was so true, sometimes what we say may not be the problem but how we say it may be a problem. When not in a good mood, we may tend to say it in a unloving way.

After I read a few pages, I slowly understand that it was true that all these while is because of something or some words which said it in a unloving way which makes me feel hurtful, so I try to understand and forgive.

As February came, got one day which I very afraid of people ask how am I going to celebrate that day. The more I don't want to think about it, the more the ppl ask. I don't like those feeling of hoping something but get disappointement at the end. So, sometimes really hope nobody ask or remind me about that.

I admit I ain't good in some matters but I will try my best to hold it on.

No comments: